Monday, November 16, 2009

Homemakers Magazine

Tips on healthy and fitness, recipes, contests and much more is what you'll find in the Homemakers magazine.

Quite a while ago Homemakers Magazine was looking for inventors and their inventions to answer the call of My Healthy Invention. I submitted information about the Personal Healthcare Journal and voila was chosen to appear in the December/January issue.

It's been incredibly exciting as this is my first national appearance. In the first few days the Personal Healthcare Journal has already journeyed to parts of Ontario and Quebec.

A BIG thank you to those of you who have already purchased a book. I'd love to hear in a few months time how it's working for you or the person you gifted it to.

Please don't be shy and drop me a line at betsy@mycarenecessities.com

No comments: